Sunday, February 6, 2011

Dolsot Bibimbap (Sizzling Vegetables on rice)

I'm a big fan of Korean food....all of these addiction started since 'Full house' fever ;p hahaha...
Korean cuisine is largely based on rice, noodles, tofu, vegetables, and meats. There is sign-board at Korean stall that I regularly visit wrote that "Korean food is a healthy food because all of the yummy taste come from the neutral ingredient itself".
My favorite is:


Dolsot Bibimbap


usually I fulfill my craving at Midvalley food court (level 4).



my other fav Korean dishes are:



I'd been try Dolsot bibimbap at Koryo-Won once....but I'd prefer the one that I ate at Midvalley food court. Akan tetapi, kat Pavillion food court, dduk bok gi nya terlalu pedas. rasa mcm berasap telinga ;p

while browsing RASA mag. (January 2011)I've found Bibimbap recipe, or what i can say Veggie bibimbap recipe (ye la sayo je seme):

Bahan-Bahan

100g nasi (yang sudah dimasak)
50 gm lobak
50 gm timun
50gm cendawan butang
50 gm tauge
2 sudu pes cili
1 biji telur (mata kerbau-kuning cair)

Cara membuat:
1)hiris lobak, timun & cendawan, kemudian layurkan dengan sedikit minyak masak & ketepikan
2)Kemudian layurkan taugeh seketika dgn sedikit minyak. Ketepikan
3)Masukkan nasi yang sudah dimasak ke dalam pinggan, hiaskan dengan semua sayuran yang telah dilayurkan.
4)Letakkan telur yang telah digoreng di atas sayuran
5)Hidangkan bersama kimchi dan pes cili.

* kan dah cakap mcm veggie version. boleh je if you want to make it as beef bibimbap, just add minced beef, layurkan dgn sedikit minyak, bubuh garam/kicap cair sikit & taburkan kat hidangan tadi. At the stall you can choose variety type of bibimbap whether beef, chicken,kimchi, veggie etc. Beef bibimbap is my all time fav ;D *

mana nak dapat kimchi????? skarang dah banyak jual kimichi segera. Kat Jusco, Cold Storage, Isetan ada.





If you ever watch korean series 'Boys over Flower' there are a scene where the heroes(Goo Jun Pyo) enjoying making home-made kimchi with the heroin (Geum Jan Di) family.



erk....write this post make me crave for Dolsot Bibimbap.....kne g MidValley dalam masa terdekat nih ;p

2 comments:

  1. jom....dh lama la x hang out dgn cik sarah ni...ble2? tggu gaji arr. skang cuma boley window je ;p

    ReplyDelete